Friday 10 December 2021

Microwave Away!

 So...I need to fill you in on a bit of information from last night.....as it factors into today's events.

I told SW last night that I was heading downstairs to complete my homework for the Wanderer's Wife. He turned to me and said "You are you're own fabric control board". Hmmm! Is that a free licence to purchase more fabric??? I think, maybe, yes!

Today's advent calendar offering had me really stumped today. Long....flat rectangular area....long, narrow attachment....raised area in centre....NO IDEA!!!

Oh my goodness!!! What an awesome gift....and SO useful! A magnetic pin wand!

Now....back to the "fabric control board". So...given licence to control my fabric, I headed down south. What did I purchase? It's a secret....at least for now. But man!!! Did I ever get a GREAT deal!


Today's task: I was requested to make 6 more fabric microwave bowls (I had and a large number of them as gifts for family and friends). I already had fabric and batting cut for several, so I was quickly on my way.


By mid-afternoon, I had the batting sewn to all the top and bottom fabrics, and had about half of the darts sewn into the sides.




By the time SW arrived home from work, I had one completely made, one almost made, and 4 well on their way :D


As I post this, we are down for the evening count!

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night! :D

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...