Monday 27 December 2021

Big Bang Theory

 Last night I was woken by a very loud bang/pop. I thought it was a frost quake. This morning, when I woke up and came out into the living room, I noticed this outside.

Huh!!! My "theory" is that's what caused the "Big Bang". I also noticed that something had walked across the ice near our dock.

I mentioned yesterday that I'd been toying with the idea of signing up online for one of the Conqueror Challenges. So...I took the leap. This is my virtual shirt tag.

I did decide to do the Iceland Ring Road Challenge. I had the option to have a tree planted every 20% completed, or 10 water bottles kept out of the ocean every 20% completed. After consulting with a close friend, and by proxy...her husband, both of whom are VERY involved with the environment, I decided to choose the option to keep water bottles out of the ocean. 
I will have to spend some time digging a little deeper to see how they achieve their goal. But for now...walking is my goal :)

This afternoon, I noticed we had some different birds at our feeders.

They're some form of Gros Beak, but I'm not sure what exact one. Another thing I'll have to look up :P

Spent more time today working on the secret project. Thank goodness I didn't need to be totally finished for Christmas. Still...I can't share any photos yet.

I had a lovely video chat with two wonderful friends this evening, and am now going to join my husband for some TV viewing.

And on that note....I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN





No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...