Thursday 9 December 2021

Her Royal Highness

 I know this belongs to yesterday, but it was from last night and I had already posted for the day. 

Each night, after letting Jade out for her bedtime "constitutional", she follows us upstairs to bed. She circles....sometimes it seems she'll never end her circling....and then settles down on her bed. During these colder days, she LOVES being covered. In fact, if we don't cover her with some alacrity, she "huffs" her displeasure :)



I do believe that "her royal highness", Lady Jade, is rather spoiled :D

Today's quilting gift was a small package. As you can see, there's a raised rectangular area. My guess was perhaps some kind of quilting necklace or keychain. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that it was a variety of quilting needles for my sewing machine.


Other than walking Jade, I spent a fairly lazy morning doing some note taking and other things. One of the things I love is being able to look outside and watch the birds at the feeders. The pictures are not taken from my chair, however, as I would not have been able to get a clear enough shot.


Today also felt like a soup day. I don't know what it is lately, but for the past 2-3 months I have been REALLY enjoying tomato soup :P

This afternoon involved more snow-clearing (tis the season,) and going to pick up some groceries, as well as a number of other household jobs. I did not spend as much time sewing today. However, I did get the remainder of my homework done for Saturday's "Wanderer's Wife" Zoom class.


Let's not look at the remaining homework I need to get done!
And now SW would like to watch one of the shows we've started following.

On that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...