Wednesday 22 December 2021

Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Let It Snow...

 It was fairly easy to guess today's gift with a reasonable amount of sureness. It felt like some form of ruler.

Turns out it's an "add a 1/4" ruler. This will definitely come in handy for working with smaller pieces (I have a longer one already).

We had a fair amount of snow last night, and when I headed out to walk Her Ladyship this morning, the plow had not yet been by. It was a little heavy slogging, unless I walked in the tire tracks :P

Also...it's not hard to understand how Jade gets "whistles". If she doesn't have her nose stuck in the snow to sniff out hiding creatures or the passing of her local friends, she's busy eating the snow :D
What is it that they say about Murphy's Law??? By the time I got showered and headed out to finish my Christmas shopping, the plow HAD been by. Hmmm! Not to high! I think I can drive through that!

And by the time I got back home from my shopping, the "snow faeries" (not SW...he was at work) had shovelled the end of our driveway. I suspect the "snow faeries" are our neighbours across the way :)

I have completed a bunch more sewing on the secret project, and am now set to cut the next pieces for my Tula Nova English Paper Piecing project.



And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN







No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...