Sunday 2 January 2022

UFO Of A Different Sort

Before I even begin tonight, I will apologize for my ADD...It is definitely all over the place tonight!

Saturday nights, SW and I become Vikings! We pill-age...a sign of our age! It's both funny and sad at the same time!

I reread Diana Gabaldon's Written In My Own Heart's Blood...both to refresh my memory before the new book came out, and to refresh my memory for the series, which begins again in March. The only problem with that is that I've now begun Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone and I am already 2 books behind (November and December) for Sweet Reads with my friend!



I did, however, take time regardless to set my reading goals for Goodreads for 2022.

I chose 20 books again for 2022. I did come close in 2021...19/20 books read. May not seem like much, but I am a slow reader. I...HAVE...to...read...every...word!


I have to say....today was bloody cold up here. Not Manitoba cold, but cold enough. According to TWN it felt like -27C! my titanium knees got stiff!!! That being said, Her Ladyship still insists on her walks...two a day!


 My coffee mug this morning, chosen by my dearheart,  made me think of my girls...all of them....Tasha, Brianne, Ana, Abbie...Either they like patterns like this, or they draw patterns like this. I miss them! I hope they are still able to come up this next weekend...Omicrom notwithstanding :(


I am ending with another secret...at least until Wednesday. I am sooooo excited!!! But I will share why on Wednesday :D

And on that note...I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...