Sunday 17 April 2022

Out Of Gas, Figuratively Speaking

 Yesterday, I had 3 quilting Zoom classes, pretty much one right after the other....just enough time to scarf down a bit of lunch after the second class. And....all of the classes were with my favourite teacher!




I had no real idea how much the past few days had affected me, and by 7:15 last night, I hit a wall. I had no "gas left to give". However, I slept very well through the night, and this morning was a new day. I did have a disgruntled chuckle when I came downstairs, though. The cheeky rodent, perhaps not affectionately named Earl, was sitting at the hole chewed into the deck box where the birdseed was being stored.


This morning, I had another quilting Zoom class with Elaine :) This one is focussed on committing to and completing unfinished quilting tasks.


Following the class, I began work on the 136 1/2-square triangles I need to make for Tula Pink's Butterfly, this month's homework that needs to be done before next weekend.


I managed to get several of them done.


I also managed to get more of the painting done on the barn blocks I'm making.



They are almost done :)

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...