Saturday 2 April 2022

Who Likes Pineapples?

 What an absolutely gorgeous day!!! Steve walked Jade himself this morning as I had only just gotten up when he was ready. But, it being such a lovely day, I decided that I still needed to go for a walk myself. I decided that I'd do what we call "the highway to h#@$" (it has 2 significant hills that are challenging). I was hoping that the brook would be running. As it turns out, it was :) When I first heard it, it was running under the snow in the ditch.


Further down the hill, the water was running out in the open. I really love to hear the sound of the Spring runoff flowing.


The rest of today was about getting laundry down, and working on the pineapple blocks for Long Time Gone.


I absolutely LOVE the look of pineapple blocks, but boy...are the ever fiddly to do!!! I managed to get this far before it was time to get Jade out for our afternoon walk. Close...but not quite there!


I need 16 pineapples for the quilt. I've decided that I'm going to make 7 of the thinner-strip pineapples, and then 9 of a wider-strip pineapples for the balance.


Hopefully, I can get all of that done tomorrow for "Myiwanna Day" :)

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...