Thursday 7 April 2022

Always Something New

 Almost every day up here....as long as you are open to it or look for it....there is something new to marvel at :)

This morning when I got downstairs, there was a low hanging fog/mist over the lake. It was truly a marvel to see.


As per our usual routine, we headed out to walk Her Ladyship after finishing our first cup of coffee and playing On The Day on the local radio station. Although there are still some mounds of snow around, much of the snow has melted away. The water is definitely running along the ditches. Where the water was running under the snow earlier this week, the snow has virtually melted and the water is running openly down the ditches. Of course, as she often does, Jade felt the need to get into the running water. Honestly....she's as bad as my kids were around spring run-off and puddles!!!

Aren't your paws getting cold, Jade???

When we got back home, the weather was so lovely that we decided to enjoy a second cuppa out on the deck. This is an almost magical time of Spring for us. We were able to sit out in our T-shirts....me barefooted, and yet there's still ice on the lake. 

After our coffee, we headed into town to run a few errands, including a new pair of shoes for Steve. Upon returning, I pretty much "couch surfed" for much of the rest of the day. I don't often have significant issues with my fibromyalgia, but for some reason, I was quite sore this afternoon. I usually just soldier on through my issues, but today I caved and allowed myself just to relax. I did still manage to join Steve  in walking Jade this afternoon. Still feeling tired and sore this evening, though.

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...