Monday 14 March 2022

Time Change Discombobulation

I'm not sure why, but I always find the "Spring forward" time change more difficult to adjust to than the "Fall back" time change. Don't get me wrong. I love that there's more daylight at the end of the day. But I just feel more tired with this change, and I can't seem to get my own "routine-clock" to adjust easily. I mean...here it is 8:00 and I've only just finished having dinner :P

I spent some time this morning trying to figure out the issue on BlogLovin'....why I wasn't able to get it to recognize/find my blog so that I could "Claim blog". 

Unfortunately, even after much Googling, searching, and reading, I still wasn't able to sort out the issue. I'm not sure what my next step will be with regard to this, but I'm not ready to give up yet!

I also took a moment to check the weather for today. It was soooo awesome to see that we will be in "plus" temperatures for at least the next 14 days. Even the nighttime temperatures are not too low. Yay! Spring is definitely on it's way :)


Today, I began this month's homework for Tula Pink's Butterfly. The task this month is to make 10 "Intersection" blocks, 10-1/2" in size. Four of the Intersection blocks are are in the upper wings, which I am doing in a pink/coral colour-way. I was able to get those 4 blocks done today.

The other 6 blocks belong to the lower wings, which I'm doing in a blue/purple colour-way. I'll try and get those blocks done tomorrow. I might have gotten further with the blocks today, but I went back to making my "Daily Do's" list. I had gotten away from doing this daily simply out of laziness. The problem is, without have a focus daily, it's easy to waste time. For me, that most often involves time spent on technology. So....I want back to making a list. I didn't get everything done on today's list. Quite often, I end up with more on my list than I can possibly complete. Some people would say "Why do you set yourself up for that kind of failure?" I guess it depends on how you look at it....glass half empty or glass half full. I prefer to see it as glass half full. I may not get everything done, but look at what I do get done. There will ALWAYS be things that need to get done. We need to be grateful for what we do accomplish, especially when we've made the effort to limit our "tech time" so that we can better apply ourselves to the tasks at hand. 


Today's unfinished tasks can just be added to tomorrow :)

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...