Saturday 19 March 2022

A Rainy Day In Paradise

Today was just a dull, damp, rainy day! It was the kind of day where you just want to curl up on the couch with a good book. So...that's exactly what I did :)


Now...today is also National Quilting Day, so I really should have been doing that. But, apart from attending my class for Breakfast On The Barn Trail, I did not. I was feeling very tired today. Seems I forgot to take my thyroid medication yesterday, and that ALWAYS catches up to me...if not the day that I miss it, then the next. So, I just allowed myself to couch surf, read, nap, play on my iPad, nap some more, and....can you believe it...even napped a bit more. All in all, a very relaxing day :) Generally, I am NOT good at sitting around doing nothing. I don't even sit well to watch TV. I always feels like I should be busy doing something. So a lazy day.....I think EVERYONE needs one of those once in a while. When was the last time you indulged yourself in just that?...a lazy day?

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...