Sunday 27 February 2022

Snowy Sunday

It was a VERY snowy morning. It was snowing so hard that we couldn't even see across the lake...which is not generally a problem. SW had to drive to work in this snow. I must say, I was very relieved when he texted to say he'd arrived.


 I had one class this morning...Out Of The Box


This class REALLY inspires me. There are no boundaries for your creativity...pretty much anything goes. This month's challenge...to create a block (or series of blocks) in black and white with the addition of ONE other colour. It also has to have a circle element. My mind is ALL over the place with possibilities. 

The rest of the day was spent on a Zoom quilting retreat. I love these opportunities. It's like being able to sew with a group of like-minded friends from the comfort (and safety) of your own home. People (myself included) popped in and out as they wanted or needed. I used the time to work on the homework for Long Time Gone, and while I did not get everything done, I did get a good start on it. It was such a lovely and relaxing day :)


I know I am quite late in posting this tonight. My only excuse is that SW and I have been sucked in to the documentary on Janet Jackson. I remember watching her as a cast member on FAME. There's much about her life that I had not idea about.

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...