Monday 21 February 2022

Time Well Spent

 Not too much happening today. Pretty much "time well spent" with company. I did, however, get a bit of sewing done today. I managed to get the blocks done for the two other window mats.


I then worked on prepping the binding for the sampler...
...and getting it on the sampler.


Aside from some reading and a short nap, I spent the better part of the rest of the day hand-stitching the binding to the back of the quilt and chatting with my friend :) I will post a picture of the finished product tomorrow.


We are hoping tomorrow to head in to town to do a bit of shopping, but that will depend on the weather. TWN has posted a statement for the potential of significant freezing rain and ice pellets for our area. If that happens, we'll just sit tight at home!

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...