Wednesday 2 February 2022

It's A Molly-Day

 

Jade gets SOOOO excited when I say "It's a Molly day!" And yes....she does recognize Molly's name. If I ask her if she'd like to go see Molly, as soon as I let her out the door she runs next door to see her bestie :) She loves both Molly and Lyn so much!


Today was a Molly day at my place because Wednesday's are designated for Lyn and I to come together, enjoy some conversation and company, and get some sewing done.


Today, Lyn was continuing to work on her placemats while I worked on machine quilting my sampler.
I love the chickadees, and I love Lyn's colour/fabric selection. These will look really nice on her table at home :)

After Lyn left, I made an effort to save SW's knees....which have been giving him some trouble lately....by hauling in firewood. He had already done snowblowing so I felt it was only fair. I then began work on what I've been avoiding for FAR to long. 



I really shouldn't have been as worried as I was...the instructions that came with the hinges are VERY explicit. A picture of the finished project will come tomorrow :)

This afternoon, when himself and I headed out for the afternoon walk with Her Ladyship, the snow that had fallen throughout the day was clinging to the trees. The trees along the driveway hang somewhat over the driveway. Sounds were muffled, and everything was so pretty and peaceful. The picture really does not do justice to the winter wonderland we were walking through.


Tonight's supper was courtesy of Lyn. When she came over to sew, she brought a chicken pot pie as my birthday gift from her. It was very yummy. She makes the most amazing pie crust!!!



Jeopardy is about to begin. I really do miss Amy Schneider...she made things quite exciting during her run. Even so, I still enjoy watching the show. SW and I like trying to answer the questions from our armchairs :)

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...