Saturday 28 May 2022

My Girls :D

The other day, I posted a goofy-faced picture of my oldest daughter. I thought it might be nice to post a picture of ALL my girls (conceived and chosen). I took this on one of our Sunday Messenger calls. 

The goofy-faced girl, my oldest (biological) daughter, Tasha, is on the far right. The one next to her, one of my chosen daughters, Abbie, is fairly newly a mother....hence the big yawn, I think. Next to her is Brianne, my youngest (biological) daughter. She is also tired due to have a packed week doing animation for Mercury studios. In the bottom left corner is Ana, my other chosen daughter. When she was much younger, she came to live with us for some time. I really do love every one of these girls....for so many different reasons!

I am late blogging tonight because I had popped in to Elaine's Zoom Quilt Retreat. It happens once a month, and all are welcome. She posts the link on her blog site (crazyquilteronabike.blogspot.com)....in case you're interested :)

Tonight, I decided to get busy making the flimsy for the next Holiday Table Runner class. Last time, even though I had 2 months to get the work done, I left it pretty much to the last minute. It was a bit of a nail-biter whether or not I would get the homework done in time. This time, I am playing it smarter. I decided in the first month to get the flimsy ready, and in the second month, get the quilting done. I got a fair bit of work done before calling it a night.

The retreat resumes again tomorrow at 10:00 (and runs until the last die hard signs off...with people popping in and out as they wish), so I'm hoping to get the flimsy done. Maybe I'll even have some time to work on Long Time Gone. It could happen!

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...