Monday 30 May 2022

One Excited Girl!!!

We don't always walk Her Ladyship together...dependent on what else might be going on...but Jade is usually quite excited when she learns that we are all going together. I wish I had my phone out faster to capture all of it. She was just SO full of beans waiting for us to get ready.


Of course, I did not get ready fast enough for her liking. When she "snuffs" like that, it's generally because something is happening...or not happening...as she would like it to be. 😂 Sassy girl!!!
After coming back from our walk, I was rather warm so I changed into a sleeveless shirt whereupon Steve said, "Where did you get the bruise on your arm?" to which I replied, "I have NO idea but I'm sure when it happened I said 'Oh that'll be a bruise!'". I am the proverbial "bull in a china shop". When I get an idea in my head to do something, I just go! There was a time last summer when I had so many bruises from various projects that Steve said people might think he beat me. I can assure you, he does not! I am definitely my own worst enemy. Most of the time it comes from not making myself better aware of what's around me while working on projects. And I often do say "Oh that'll be a bruise!" Funny thing is, when the bruise comes up, I usually can't remember where I got it from 😜
I was quite excited after our walk. Today was my first day sitting in on the "Monday Maniacs" weekly quilting Zoom. I can't say enough about how wonderful it is to sew with a group of ladies and not have to haul anything anywhere....or use up gas and time travelling. Also, with how far spread some of us are, it would not be feasible for us to physically come together every week.

It was yet another productive sewing session for me. I managed to get 3 sections of Long Time Gone (affectionately called "Long Time Coming" considering this is my second go-round of the class) done.

So far, I am liking how it's coming together :)

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!
TTFN
        





No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...