Tuesday 21 June 2022

Do You Canuckle?

 As per my usual routine, I started the day by enjoying a cup (maybe two) of coffee. While I do that, I generally read Elaine's blog (crazyquilteronabike.blogspot.com). I also usually play the New York Times Wordle, Quordle, and Canuckle. I like all of those games, but what I like about Canuckle is that they give tidbits of information related to the word of that day.

Do you Canuckle? If you like Wordle, or games like that, you will like Canuckle.

I also often check out Facebook. I saw this and it made me laugh. Such a cute idea!...And very clever!


After walking Jade this morning, I decided to work on the planter box. Steve was at work today, so I was on my own for this. I trimmed out the top. It was a lot of back-and-forth making cuts and jigging out corners. I got it done and then I put the plants in that I had bought yesterday. I pretty happy with the results. The hosta in the back looks small, but the info card suggests that it will become a fair bit taller.


This afternoon, I worked on putting together the top for Long Time Gone. I got that done, but I still need to add something to the top and bottom to make the (currently) square longer for a double bed.

Tonight, I've been enjoying what I call a "Fuzzy Lemonade"....lemon rum, sparkling lemonade (PC is the best), and soda water (so it's less sweet).

And on that note, I wish you all a very good night!

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment

More Memories Captured

  Yesterday's appointment for Mom was the dental surgeon. She had several teeth removed in case she decided she was going to do chemo. S...